Flora CardioEssence (formerly Coreplex Hawthorn formula), 500 ml
- 0.84 KGS
Nourish your heart
The hawthorn in Cardio·Essence® helps aging hearts work more efficiently.
Traditionally used as a heart tonic, hawthorn provides cardiovascular support and maintenance. It is a coronary vasodilator that minimizes arterial degeneration. Hawthorn strengthens and invigorates your heart and circulatory functions.
- Hawthorn berry, flower and leaf are used in Herbal Medicine to help maintain and support cardiovascular health in adults
- Maintains and supports cardiovascular health
- Strengthens heart and cardiovascular system
- Nourishes heart and blood vessels
- Active ingredients include: hyperoside, vitexin, vitexin-2-rhamnoside and proanthocyanidins
- Contains all 3 medicinally-used parts of the hawthorn tree: blossoms, leaves and berries
- Added passionflower to relax and calm the nervous system
- Naturally-coloured with hibiscus
- Safe for long-term use
EACH TABLESPOON (15 ml) CONTAINS:
Amount of dried herb
equivalent per 15 ml
Hawthorn flower and leaf
(Crataegus laevigata), 1:20 . . . 750 mg
Hawthorn berry extract (Crataegus laevigata)
(4:1 extract) 150 mg, 1:25 . . . 600 mg
Passionflower aerial parts (Passiflora incarnate),
1:50 . . . 300 mg
Hibiscus sabdariffa flower, 1:50 . . . 300 mg
Filtered water, apple juice concentrate, blackstrap
molasses, natural strawberry flavour,
xanthan gum, caramel and tapioca syrup
Adults: Take 1 tablespoon (15 ml) 2 times daily.
Use for a minimum of two months to see beneficial effects.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are 1) taking cardiac glycosides such as digitalis/digoxin, or blood pressure medication 2) pregnant orbreastfeeding.
Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
This product contains neither alcohol nor preservatives. Keep refrigerated at all times after opening to preserve the product and prevent its fermentation. Failure to refrigerate this product may cause the contents to expand and the bottle to shatter, which could result in the risk of serious injury. Consume within 4 weeks after opening.
Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.