Flora Lutein 370mg, 30 Softgel Capsules
- 0.16 KGS
Lutein for Eye Health
Lutein is a carotenoid that is typically found in combination with its stereoisomer, zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin are the two major carotenoid pigments in the human macula and retina.
- Helps to support eye health in conditions
(associated with sunlight damage) such as
cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts.
- Helps to improve macular pigment optical density.
- Uses clinically proven FloraGlo® lutein, the #1 doctor recommended lutein
- Combined with bilberry extract and carrot powder for added antioxidant and eye protective effects
- Safe and side effect free
- Made with a unique, patented purification process
- Has been used in more clinical trials than any other lutein
- Protects the macula of the eyes from free radical damage
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Improves skin moisture content, lipid content
- Protects against damage from harmful ultraviolet (UV) light and environmental pollution
- Clinically proven
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Marigold flower (Tagetes erecta) . . . 360 mg
(Providing 18 mg Lutein and 1.1 mg of Zeaxanthin)
Bilberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) (100:1) 10 mg
(Equivalent to 1000 mg dried bilberry fruit, providing not less than 2.5 mg Anthocyanidins)
Carrot powder and hypromellose (vegetarian capsules)
Adults:Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.