Flora Sleep Essence, 500 ml
- 0.85 KGS
Natural Sleep Aid
Sleep•Essence eases restlessness and insomnia, allowing you to fall asleep more easily and stay asleep all night. This powerful combination of organic chamomile flower, lemon balm, linden flower, passionflower, skullcap, and lavender is designed to ease sleeplessness and insomnia. All of the herbs in this liquid tea blend were carefully selected for their calming, sleep-inducing properties. This delicious tasting, natural sleep aid promotes a restful sleep, allowing you to fall asleep more easily and stay asleep all night.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a calmative
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nervousness
- Eases restlessness and insomnia
- Promotes a restful sleep
- Alleviates mental stress
- Works as a calmative to help relieve nervousness
- Contains chamomile flower, lemon balm, linden flower, passionflower, skullcap and lavender
- Is all-natural and flavoured with organic apple juice
- Is naturally coloured with hibiscus flower
- Doesn’t leave you feeling groggy or ‘hung-over’ the next morning
- Organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
EACH TABLESPOON (15 ML) CONTAINS:
(Matricaria chamomilla) 1:149.7 . . . . . 100.2 mg
Lemon Balm aerial parts*
(Melissa officinalis) 1:149.7 . . . . . . . . . 100.2 mg
(Lavandula angustifolia) 1:199.2 . . . . . 75.3 mg
Linden flower *
(Tilia x europaea) 1:199.2 . . . . . . . . . . . 75.3 mg
Passionflower aerial parts*
(Passiflora incarnata) 1:199.2 . . . . . . . . . 75.3 mg
Skullcap aerial parts*
(Scutellaria lateriflora) 1:199.2 . . . . . . . . 75.3 mg
Filtered water, apple juice concentrate*, hibiscus extract*, natural passion fruit flavour.
RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSE:
Take 4 tablespoons (60 ml) daily, 15-30 minutes before bedtime or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if you are allergic to lavender or plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.