HELIXIA Cough Prospanåä for Kids Ages 1 to 11 years, 100ml
- 0.04 KGS
HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ for Kids is an expectorant that helps:12
- Relieve coughs
- Loosen mucus and phlegm which helps your kids feel better.
Trusted in Europe for over 20 years1,23, HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ for Kids is a clinically proven cough syrup that can be used in children from ages 1 to 11. Made from a naturally sourced medicinal ingredient, HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ for Kids is:
- Free of sucrose28, gluten, dyes and alcohol12
- Non-drowsy formulation
- Tastes like honey40 – kid-friendly taste!
HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ for Kids doesn’t contain medicinal ingredients like dextromethorphan (DM) or pseudoephedrine, which can cause side effects such as drowsiness, dizziness, convulsions, hallucinations and rapid heart rate.30
HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ for Kids has an excellent safety and tolerability profile with scientifically proven relief, backed by several clinical studies.
The 100 mL and 200 mL bottles contain their own special measuring cup, so you can be sure to give the recommended, age-appropriate dosage to your child.
HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ for Kids is used as an expectorant to:
- Help relieve coughing
- Help loosen mucus and phlegm
Medicinal Ingredient: Dried ivy leaf extract (Hedera helix L.). Each mL contains 7 mg of dried ivy leaf extract.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically): citric acid, flavour, potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol, and xanthan gum. Each 5 mL dose contains 1.93 g of sorbitol as a sugar substitute.
Directions For Use:
HOW TO TAKE HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ for Kids
AGE RECOMMENDED DOSE (use table from bottle label)
(Use enclosed measuring cup)
- Infants under 1 year old, weighing 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs) or more / Consult a healthcare professional before use or if use exceeds 7 days. Take 2.5 mL (½ tsp.), twice daily for at least 1 week.
- Children 1 to 5 years old, weighing 12 kg (26.5 lbs) or more / Take 2.5 mL (½ tsp.), 3 times daily for at least 1 week. Consult a healthcare professional if use exceeds 14 days.
- Children 6 to 11 years old / Take 5 mL (1 tsp.), 3 times daily for at least 1 week. Consult a healthcare professional if use exceeds 4 weeks.
Administer HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ for Kids for at least 1 week or longer depending on the nature and severity of your child’s condition. It is recommended to continue administering HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ for Kids for 2–3 days after your child’s symptoms have disappeared.
Shake the bottle well each time before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
HOW TO STORE:
Store at room temperature (15ºC to 30ºC).
HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ for Kids can be used for up to 3 months after first opening the bottle.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
- Do not use if your child is allergic to ivy, sorbitol or to any of the other ingredients in HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™.
- Consult a healthcare professional before use in infants under 1 year of age.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- In the event of persistent symptoms, fever, feeling short of breath, or purulent or bloody expectoration, consult a doctor immediately.
KNOWN ADVERSE REACTIONS:
- HELIXIA® Cough Prospan™ may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and/or abdominal and epigastric (in the upper middle part of the abdomen) pain in some patients. Consult a healthcare professional if your child has any side effects or if symptoms persist or worsen.