Salus Floradix Formula, 250 ml
- 0.61 KGS
Tired? You may be Iron Deficient!
Why do so many of us constantly feel tired or fatigued? Perhaps the reason is iron deficiency, the most prevalent nutrient deficiency worldwide. Iron deficiency is the leading cause of fatigue among women between the time of menstruation and menopause. It is estimated that up to 26% of menstruating women are iron deficient.
Women of childbearing age and adolescent girls need to regularly replace the iron that is eliminated through monthly blood loss. The elderly are also at risk because they no longer absorb iron from foods as efficiently as when they were younger. Vegetarians and those who eat little or no red meat may also be iron deficient. Endurance athletes and those who exercise regularly lose iron through perspiration, putting them at risk for deficiency and decreased endurance.
Floradix® is a liquid iron supplement that is specially formulated for easy absorption and assimilation. In fact, over 98% of the iron is available for quick potential absorption. The daily use of Floradix® helps normalize low iron levels to boost energy, vitality and optimal health.
Iron is an essential element for the body. It combines with copper and protein to make hemoglobin, a major component of red blood cells which transports oxygen from the lungs to all the tissues of the body. Iron is also needed throughout the body for adenosine triphosphate production (ATP), which is required for cellular energy and proper cell function. When iron is low, ATP production drops and energy levels decrease as a result.
The signs and symptoms of iron deficiency include: Fatigue, weakness, pale skin, dark circles under the eyes, brittle hair and nails, shortness of breath and cold hands and feet.
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency (anemia)and to maintain good health
- Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions
- Supports tissue formation and normal growth
- Specially formulated for easy absorption and assimilation
- Over 98% of the iron is available for quick potential absorption
- Helps normalize low iron levels
- Renews energy and vitality
- Promotes the formation of healthy red blood cells
- Easy on the digestive tract
- Beneficial for teens, women, athletes, the elderly and vegetarians
- Each 20 ml serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age
- A safe low dose organic liquid iron supplement
- Contains highly soluble iron gluconate as well as whole food concentrates and co-factor vitamins B and C
- Free of alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives
- Lactose and GMO free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
- Floradix® is the best-selling natural liquid iron supplement in North America
- Used by women worldwide for more than 60 years
|Each 10 ml:||Each ml:|
|Elemental Iron (Ferrous gluconate)||10.0 mg||1.0 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||2.5 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium)||4.0 mg||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2.0 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin)||7.5 mcg||0.75 mcg|
Aqueous extracts of carrot, stinging nettle, spinach, couch grass, bitter fennel, kelp, hibiscus; juice concentrates of pear, black grape, black currant, orange, blackberry, cherry and red beetroot; in a base of honey, extracts of rosehip, wheat germ and yeast, natural orange flavour, purified water and ascorbic acid (antioxidant).
Shake bottle gently before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. A measuring cup is provided.
Adults and adolescents (age 15 +): Take 10 ml twice daily before meals.
Children (age 10 – 14): Take 10 ml once daily before a meal.
Children (age 5 – 9): Take 5 ml once daily before a meal.
Children (age 2 – 4): Take 4 ml once daily before a meal.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a medical condition. For package size 250 ml: Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate the formula by drinking directly from the bottle. Once opened, keep bottle tightly closed and stored in refrigerator. Failure to refrigerate this product may cause the contents to expand and the bottle to shatter, which could result in the risk of serious injury. Consume within 4 weeks after opening. For package size 500 ml and 700 ml: There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Keep out of reach of children and keep sealed with childproof cap supplied.
Do not use if you are allergic to Anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/carrot family.