Udo's Choice Cardio Support, 60 Veg Caps
- 0.17 KGS
Energy in a Capsule
Our bodies naturally produce Coenzyme Q10, which converts fats and sugars into cellular energy. However, the body's production of CoQ10 declines as we age. Changing your daily supplement of CoQ10 to the more absorbable form of ubiquinol is especially beneficial if you are over the age of 40, or are taking statin drugs, which have been shown to decrease CoQ10 levels in the body.
Ubiquinol, also known as QH, is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10, a naturally occurring nutrient found in every cell in the body. It stimulates cellular energy production, helps to maintain and support cardiovascular health and functions as an antioxidant to impede free radical oxidation.
The ideal way to increase the ubiquinol intake is to supplement daily with Cardio Support, a unique product that combines ubiquinol from yeast with Udo’s Oil™ 3•6•9 Blend that is made from certified organic unrefined seed oils which help optimize the body’s absorption and utilization of ubiquinol.
Since ubiquinol is more bioavailable than CoQ10, it can achieve the same effect with much smaller doses. Supplementing with Cardio Support restores healthy levels of CoQ10 in the body, resulting in increased energy and stamina as well as better overall health.
- Helps to maintain and support cardiovascular health
- Helps the body produce energy, even as we age
- Provides antioxidants to protect cells, tissues and organs from free radical damage
- Supports immune function
- Each softgel capsule contains 50 mg of Ubiquinol (CoQH, reduced form of coenzyme Q10 from yeast) in a base of Udo’s Oil 3•6•9 Blend
- Udo’s Oil™ enhances the absorption of QH
- Cardio Support is 3 to 8 times more bioavailable than CoQ10
- All natural, free of allergens and GMO-sourced ingredients
- Packaged in environmentally-friendly amber glass bottles
EACH SOFTGEL CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Ubiquinol (CoQH, reduced form of coenzyme Q10
from yeast) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50 mg
Flaxseed oil* (Linum usitatissimum)
provides 164.5 mg Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) 264 mg
Sunflower oil*, sesame oil*, rice bran oil*, oat bran oil*, coconut oil*, evening primrose oil*, soy lecithin*, tocopherols, gelatin, glycerin and caramel.
Adults:Take 1 capsule 2 times daily.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners, if you have a bleeding disorder, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.